Rabbit Serum; 500ml
Product Data Sheet and Certificate of Analysis
Rabbit Serum: Raw rabbit blood collected in US.
Filtration: All RS products have been triple 0.1 micron filtered.
Storage and Handling:
- Store all serum products at –10°C to -30°C or below, unless otherwise indicated on the label.
- Stability studies have shown that animal serum products may be stored for up to five years under these conditions with little or no detrimental effect.
- Frost free or de-icing type freezers are Not Recommended. Each product is labelled with storage instructions.
Thawing to Aliquot:
- If possible thaw serum products at room temperature.
- If you need to thaw rapidly, a 37°C water bath is preferred.
- Please do not repeatedly freeze and thaw serum products. This will allow degradation of some active components of the serum.
- Occasionally lipid and or calcium particulates may appear in the serum. This does not indicate a problem with sterility or serum performance.
- It is recommended to aliquot the serum into sterile containers (suitable for freezing) and refreeze when not in use.
Usage: Unless otherwise mentioned in the product description this product is intended for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR HUMAN USE.