FBS Dialyzed; 500ml
Product Data Sheet and Certificate of Analysis
Fetal Bovine Serum: FBS 100% US Origin, Dialyzed.
Filtration: FBS product has been triple 0.1 micron filtered.
Dialyzed against normal saline using a 10,000 MW cut off membrane. Glucose is continually monitored to ≤ 5 mg/dL.
Storage and Handling:
- Store all serum products at -10°C to -30°C or below, unless otherwise indicated on the label.
- Stability studies have shown that animal serum products may be stored for up to five years under these conditions with little or no detrimental effect.
- Frost free or de-icing type freezers are Not Recommended. Each product is labelled with storage instructions.
Thawing to Aliquot:
- If possible thaw serum products at room temperature.
- If you need to thaw rapidly, a 37°C water bath is preferred.
- Please do not repeatedly freeze and thaw serum products. This will allow degradation of some active components of the serum.
- Occasionally lipid and or calcium particulates may appear in the serum. This does not indicate a problem with sterility or serum performance.
- It is recommended to aliquot the serum into sterile containers (suitable for freezing) and refreeze when not in use.
Usage: Unless otherwise mentioned in the product description this product is intended for the LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR HUMAN USE.